Friday, May 1, 2009

Today is May Day.  This is also the last day of my 77th year here on this planet!  Tomorrow I turn officially 77.   I guess I look my age.  My official photo at the top of this blog was taken almost a year ago; but the photo on my anniversary post was taken on April 27 of this year.  It really doesn't matter how old or young one looks--only how old one feels.  How old I feel varies from day to day; but most of the time I think of myself as forty something.  Sometimes I act as though I'm twenty something--until my arthritis reminds me of reality!  Sometime in the near future I think I'll post a list of things I have learned in my lifetime--particularly those things that I hope my children and grandchildren don't have to learn the hard way.  In the meantime I need to finish some chores outside while the weather is so perfect for working outdoors!

1 comment:

  1. hi, how are you coming on the springtime chores? Please pace yourself or our bodies will remind us of our age! Needless to say I am enjoying your blog and look forward to your advice, dad. Love from Doreen

    ReplyDelete